New honda city 2009, gained 4500 sales in 2weeks

Thursday, October 16, 2008

This seems to be a very interesting news and i'm sure the Honda Thailand will be well satisfied with this great number of sales in such a short period of time of their new honda city 2009.

It seems that V and SV models are the bigger sellers, with 80% of sales distributed between these higher spec models, and the S taking up the other 20%. So, it looks like that people can still do without airbags, ABS, EBD and BA.

Honda at launch, already prepared about 4000 units but beyond their expectations they managed to sell over 4500 units. Further more, Honda have set the target of 35000 Sales a year for the city in Thailand, but as the results are showing, no doubt they can easily achieve this target.